Search This Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Social Media


On year 2003, I started using social media just to follow the trend. I do not have any particular purpose as it was not necessary for me to use social media to live a good life.

However, as year passed by I learned to appreciate social media and used it to be entertained, to learn new things and to stay connected.

Entertainment:                     Reading and commenting on blogs and online gaming
Learning:                              As a frustrated learner of guitar, I used YouTube to be enlightened by individuals    who have talent on playing and teaching guitar.
Socializing:                           I uses this to stay connected and to be updated with my friends (old and new). Skype, Facebook and Twitter are the following media to be connected with them.

I do not know how I would replace it when it was taken away. But, Probably:
·         I will read hard copy books instead blog posts,
·         I will hire a real guitar instructor to teach me how to play guitar, and
·         I will use two cans and a long string and throw it on the other side of the world, so I can stay connected with my old friends.

But like most of the bloggers said, it will be difficult and scary to live without the social media as it is the new media of communicating and socializing.

No comments:

Post a Comment