Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2012

Social Media

What do I use social media for?

I use social media to connect with my friends and family. It is important for me to stay in touch with these people and social media is the most effective way to do so. It is also very important for me to stay up to date with current world events. There is always information on social media sites seconds after something has happened in the world. This makes staying up to date very easy and timely.

When and why did I start?

I started using social media in 2002 and I started because many of my friends were all ready using it; I wanted to also. I currently use social media to communicate with my friends easily and to stay up to date on current events.

How would I replace it if it was taken away?

If social media were to be taken away I would replace it by using:

- More face to face communication.
- More over the phone communication.
- Socializing in ways similar to when I did not use social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment