Search This Blog

Sunday, April 8, 2012

social media



What do you use social media for that is necessary for you to lead a good life?

I use social media to connect with friends and family all over the world. I keep in touch with the friends because of the facebook. I use twitter to find out what’s happening around the world. Twitter has become my hobby to pass time and share things that are on my mind for fun.

When and why did you start?

I started using facebook in 2008. Everyone was talking about it and it seemed like fun but later I discovered I could use it for many different things such us joining the groups of my own interest.

How would you replace it if it was taken away?

I honestly think that if it was taken away something similar to it would start and there would be no need to worry about it but if it was gone for good then people would talk more often face to face and communicate thru phones, texts and in person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment