Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Be Successful First Thing in the Morning


A good friend of mine sent me an article one day, and said that I would probably enjoy reading it. Curious as to what it could be, I opened it up and lo and behold, it was an article stating how it was better to work in the morning as opposed to night time.

"Yeah right," was my response that I typed to him. "How is this suppose to help me?". After hearing his reasoning as to why he sent the article, I decided to give it a chance and I'm glad that I read it.

Jiri Novotny, the author of the article 'Be Successful First Thing in the Morning", describes how good it is to start your morning off on the right footing. His point is simple - just wake up, and start with an important goal in mind. Once you have worked on that goal (or completed it), your day is off to a great start - it sets your productivity level for the day.

Mr. Novotny also cover some important points, such as the benefits of waking up early and the ever-so critical part on what you do the first thing is how you set the tone for the rest of the day.

You can read about the rest of it here. My description of this is short and probably not convincing enough, but do it. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment