Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

How To Stop Screwing Yourself Over


In light of my last blog post on how to be successful in the morning, the contents of this blog post goes hand-in-hand with that article. I had the chance to watch a TED Talk conducted by Mel Robbins. Mel's topic was an intriguing one - 'How to stop screwing yourself over". Although it may be a little long (21 minutes), the points that Mel made was eye-opening and I heavily recommend it to anyone.

Mel Robbins addresses human instincts and the needs and wants of what we want to achieve. Her main point was that we could achieve ANYTHING we want - it's easy. However, the hard part is working towards that, and unfortunately, most of us do not have that will power to go out there and grab what we want.

With her "5 Second Rule" and some interesting facts made on sleep and getting yourself out of bed in order to start the day off on the right foot, Mel's points have made an impact upon myself and I look forward to trying to change myself for the better by adopting some of the points that Mel has made in that video.



No comments:

Post a Comment