Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Kony 2012..The other side of the story.


I know most of you are aware of the “Kony 2012” viral video that has been showing up everywhere. I know a few of you have posted about it on this blog, but this article shows you another side of the campaign. I do believe that Kony is a horrible person, but I think we should all be aware the whole story before we start sending money to the Invisible Children.

 Where is this money going?

 And what is it being used for?

These are a few questions I asked myself, which lead me to this article. I think how the Invisible Children marketed this video was amazing. They defiantly did their audience analysis and now everyone is talking about their cause. I also think it is our job to do our due diligence and make sure we know the whole truth before we chose to support it or not.



Hopefully this will get you thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment