- Use formal greetings: Dear Ms/Mr ____
- 1rst paragraph: Thank the interviewer for interviewing you for ___ position in the ____ department.
- 2nd paragraph: Express your interest for the job.
- 3rd paragraph: Restate why you are the ideal candidate for the position and point out some of the qualifications that make you stand out.
- 4th paragraph: Thank the interviewer again and state that you look forward to hearing from them soon.
- Ending greeting: Sincerely, YOUR FULL NAME
Monday, November 19, 2012
How to write a thank you note for a job interview
Try to send out your thank you note within 24 hours of your interview. A thank you note should include the following:
Posted by Saima Z. at 3:15 AM