Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Canadian Journal of Communication

hello everyone,

Today I spent some time reading through the blogs being posted by students in our class, and enjoyed my time. I thought to myself I wonder if there is some sort of academic version of discussion on communication in Canada. The internet is a crazy world, so I found The Canadian Journal of Communication. Their mission statement includes this "The purview of the journal is the entire field of communication studies as practiced in Canada or with relevance to Canada". I browsed a few articles including: 


Reality TV Formats: The Case of Canadian IdolABSTRACT PDF
Doris Baltruscha
 It was quite interesting to see professors and writers opinions on things that interest us. 


Check it out at the link below 


http://www.cjc-online.ca/index.php/journal/index



No comments:

Post a Comment