Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Resume Problems ?

Good day,

I was in need of some comic relief this morning. Have you ever made an error on a serious report or maybe resume ? When I say error I don't mean missing a concept or thought. I'm talking about the little misplaced word that makes a regular sentence turn into a belly of laughter for the reader. Specifically I read a website today listing hundreds of resume mistakes. An example would be "Career break in 1999 to renovate my horse" or "an applicant ghosted a headshot as the background to her resume"After I stopped laughing (30min later) I realized how important it is to allow someone to read over your resume. Its hard sometimes for people to be vulnerable to someones critical analysis, especially a resume. For people that don't believe in proof reading I ask you this. Would you rather make the mistakes of the people on this website or have one of your friends laugh at you ? 


Link is posted below !


Cheers 




Read more at: http://jobmob.co.il/blog/funniest-resume-mistakes/#ixzz1mQ92Bn4R

2 comments:

  1. Very impressive post. Thanks for making clear about it.

    Cv Examples

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your summary and the link, which did indeed bring laughter into my Sunday morning.

    ReplyDelete