Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

Public Speaking Tips for Women (and Men)

Here is an article written by Tara Sophia Mohr with eight "Public Speaking Tips For Women". I have found them to be very helpful and smart. Although this article was written towards women I know that men are known to say and do some of these things. Hopefully men and women will find this article useful.

A few words that I catch myself saying while public speaking and in my everyday speech are "just" and "actually". If I cut these words out of my vocabulary I think my speech's would become more effective.

Check out the link below. Hopefully you will find it as helpful as I did.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tara-sophia-mohr/8-voice-lessons-for-brill_b_1084041.html?ref=tw

1 comment:

  1. Very useful article, with practical and immediately useful tips.

    ReplyDelete