Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Final Blog Post?


Well I have commented on a post about procrastination but I find myself writing this final blog post at 11pm on the night it is to be submitted. I find myself wondering if I am the only one doing this. Suffice to say I have procrastinated. But I have put a lot of effort in to my final project for this class and hope that will be reflected in my final mark in this class. And if this is to be the final blog post I think it would be a fitting one.

I would like to thank Professor Bob, for all his insights in to communication this term.

Insights like, the goal of communication is to foster and maintain relationships. Also that good communication is courteous. And my favorite gem, it should be as long as it needs to be but no longer.

I must also thank him for his high energy level between the times of 7pm to 10pm at night. It truly makes a difference. It has been a pleasure. Your teaching style, of letting students pick material relevant to them and their own work groups I feel is truly entrepreneurial and what the education system in this country could use more of. I feel that Bob is truly dedicated to his students, and I can swear that I have never received such quick replies to emails from a teacher.

So Bob it has been a pleasure. You show that you enjoy your work and I request that you never stop.

1 comment: